Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Delaware USA HipHop label

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hellaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Check out the East Coast label Hellaware Records. We are from the smallest state in America, but we are making waves. The label owners are Steve Coppock, Jason Esdale & David Williams. David happens to be the older brother of Music superstar Pharrell (Neptune/StarTrak Records). Our feature artist is Jon Conner with the just released project Jon Conner "The Lost Files". It's 17 tracks full of solid songs. Production by D Moet (Hate Me Know -Nas/Puffy)& Jon Conner.
    Also released a 2x cd "Hell All Over" featuring Jon Conner, HayStak (DefJam South), JoJo Pellegrino (Violtor), IllSon, Traum Fiasco, P Devious, Blue Chip, Delaware Hott Slang, and many more. web page www.HellawareRecords.com [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you didn't say please, so you can go fuck yourself.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Pharrell guy is hot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hellaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Steve C.$:
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! web pagewww.HellawareRecords.com
    <font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif">It's annoying when people beg. J/k. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's nice when spammers come back and check up on ther posts.

    I'm still not going there. not until I reply to all these posts here which I don't think I'll get to at the moment.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hellaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a spammer, I'm a fellow Hostboard member.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you here to talk with me and pants?

    pants is getting bored with me, I think she wants more people to talk with.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Translation: Bucket is getting board with me.

    I'll talk to that Steve C.$ dude, but since I'm not into hiphop/rap, I know nothing about it. And no offense, I really don't care to. So there might need to be another conversation topic. Such as... does this dress make me look fat?

    99xm06

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:23 AM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you're lucky this board doesn't have censorship.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •